Would you like to know how to reserve a scooter or how to start or end your rental? Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the rental process.
Reserving a scooter
How can I reserve a scooter?
Select the scooter of your choice within the emmy app. A detail view should appear in the lower image frame of the button “Reserve scooters”. Tap the button to reserve your scooter for 15 minutes free of charge.
Start your rental
How do I start the rental?
- In the emmy app, select a scooter of your choice.
- Click on “Reserve now” in the detail view, the selected scooter will be reserved for you for 15 minutes free of charge.
- Click on “Start Rent”, the helmet box of the scooter makes then the well-known “clack-noise”, so that’s the scooter for you to ride.
Ending your rental
How do I end my rental?
Before you can end your rental in the app, you need to:
- Insert the chip on the key ring into the key box.
- Place both helmets back inside of the helmet box.
- Firmly press the helmet box shut.
- Click “End rental” in the app.
- When you hear that familiar “clicking sound”, the helmet box has been successfully locked and your rental has ended.
Landsberger Straße 318c
Service line: 030 220 124 40
Opening hours, office:
Mon to Fri: 9am – 8pm
Opening hours, workshop*:
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm
*for test rides or in-person registration